Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Family

This is my family. My husband Justin and my baby girl. Justin and I have been married for almost 5 years. He is a great husband. I love his very much and since we have had a daughter that love has grown even more. We tried for 4 years to get pregnant. We finally had to go through fertility. After only 3 months of being on meds we got pregnant. This was an answer to our prayers. Now, we have a 7 week old. She is the most precious little girl. I love this child so much. The Lord has blessed our home. It is amazing the love I have for my family. Sometime I just look at Audrey and feel so overcome with love. My favorite time with her is when she is sleeping. She looks like a little angel. I absolutly love to watch my husband with her too. He is such a good dad. I can't wait to see how our lives change over the years.

No comments: