Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Flu :(

I got to flu this week. It was and still is horrible. I heard it was going around and boy is it. It started in my backlLast Tues. I started getting a back ache and then it kinda moved to all of my body. By Tues night I was running a fever and felt misreable. Then as the week went on it was in my chest and my throat hurt and my nose was running and I could not stop coughing. I was so weak too. Now I have started feeling sick to my stomach. I feel like this is never going to end. I have been praying that my daughter does not get this. Justin got a little sick but def. not anything like this. He has been such a help this past week though. He stayed home from work one day to help take care of Audrey. I love him. Anyways, I hope that you don't have to go through this. Remember to always wash your hands :) If anything though, I might have lost a couple of pounds this week. That is always a good thing.

No comments: